 Marketplace / Auctions / 9041
    The very last ones... Corner Store and Schoolhouse from Lions Gate Models —Kevin Wilson
   I have just ONE kit left of each of the Corner Store and the Schoolhouse. Once these kits are sold, there will be no more of these particular models. To let everyone have a go at them, I have listed them on eBay. The reserve is set to the normal (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: The very last kits... Corner Store and Schoolhouse from Lions Gate Models —Kevin Wilson
   Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) Auctions end on Sunday evening... Corner Store (URL) Lego Building contest! (URL) Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)