 Marketplace / Auctions / 9033
    train people have a look 7740+7819+ —Michael Dickinson
   i am listing in two days both of these sets on e-bay.com.au both are as new condition mail wagon doors have been opend about ten times and the train has run around thirty times.All stickers on the train are in place but a couple are starting to lift (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: train people have a look 7740+7819+ —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Great! I think those of us that are interested in the lot will probably benefit more from a post by you listing the actual auction, once you start it, and giving a direct link to it, though, than this teaser. All this post does is get me (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)