 Marketplace / Auctions / 898
Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey twice/update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:12:44 GMT

High bid $$102.00, high bidder Mark C

This auction is at going twice status.

When I receive no bids for a period of 48 hours, I will consider this set sold.

Thanks,
Julie

Please include name & address when bidding.

  Bid increment is $3.00

  amendment to the rules:
  In order to cut down on email, this auction will be on a proxy system.
  Please submit your max bid. For
  example, if the current bid is $78, and the max you are willing to pay for
  the
  set is  $90, I will post your bid at $90. but if no one else wants to bid
  above
  the $78, you would win  with a high bid of $81. (current bid $78 + $3.00 to
  beat
  current bid). I would not hold you to your max of $90. Of course, you could
  always email me with a new max, I'm just trying to cut down on emails, in
  order
  to move this along.

  As always, if you have any questions, please ask.
  Julie

  I have #6983 I want to auction off. I had it up on ebay, the high bidder
  never paid and stopped communicating with me, so I will auction the set
on lugnet & rtl.

  It is unopened. The box is in pretty decent shape. I would say the
  biggest problem with the box is where a price sticker used to be. There
  is about a 1inch x 2 inch area of white residue(goo). I think if you
  wanted  to you could probably (I'm not guaranteeing it) get the goo off
  without ruining the box. You can see thru the goo, the picture on the
  box is not ripped. Now, if you are interested in the contents only, they
  are all there. The box is unopened.

  I saw it and thought someone would be interested in this  set.
  Unfortunately, it was at full price, so I will start the bidding there,
  plus a just a bit for taxes & my time.

  Bidding starts at $70.00

  Rules are pretty basic:

  U.S. dollars.
  Bidder pays shipping
  I have the right to add to the rules as I see fit.
  I will set the going once date based on initial bids.(if only a few
  people are interested I'll try to move it along)

  Please send your bids to me at dkrenz@mc.net