 Marketplace / Auctions / 8925
  Anybody else seen this? Star Trek - 6 deck minifig scale ship

This isn't mine, but is so unique, I thought I was worth noting. (URL) that's big. I wonder why he didn't post to Lugnet, I can't imagine he doesn't know about it. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anybody else seen this? Star Trek - 6 deck minifig scale ship

(...) Yes, that is big - and very well done. In the past, I have considered making a minifig scale model of the Enterprise-1701-D. But it would be too large, about 45 feet long by my calculations. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction)