 Marketplace / Auctions / 8875
  My 2nd Find Of The Year!

A few weeks back, I won some auctions, 1 of them was a large number of 1xN bricks. I was figuring, "Wow, a ton of parts to build with!" I got the parts today, after a week & a half wait, & discover about 50 Old, & I mean Old lego bricks, the ones (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

  Re: My 2nd Find Of The Year!

(...) ....brings back memories.... The "Transport" brick is from set 333 (1967). I got a lot of milage out of that one. Now my son plays with it. 34 years of service and counting. Don't despair if you have old bricks (assuming they haven't been (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)