 Marketplace / Auctions / 8862
8861  |  8863
Subject:
Mike's - TOWN AUCTION (EBAY)- MANY SEALED SETS 1978-2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 04:54:51 GMT

Hello to all!

Happy Holidays everyone! Well its time for me to run yet another LARGE
auction! Most sets are SEALED. If anybody has questions as always send me a
mail @ FETSKO2@aol.com. I have included a few links - so grab a Pepsi, sit
back and maybe you will find something to add to your collection! Good Luck!!

MORE WILL BE ADDED THIS WEEK!

Set     Title      Year   Condition

836   Windows/Doors 1980  SEALED
6318  Trees Flowers 1996 SEALED
6318-2 Trees Flowers 1996 SEALED
6316  Flags Fences   1988 SEALED
8040  Technic truck  1984 Box/instructions/all pieces complete
6425  TV Helicopter  1999 SEALED
2887  Fuel Pump      1997 SEALED Shell promo 97
6519  Dune Buggie    2000 SEALED
6707  Green Racer    2000 SEALED Rare
1853  Time Cruiser w/TUB 1996 SEALED
6804 CLASSIC Space Rover 1984 Complete w/Original instructions
6871 CLASSIC Space Shuttle Launcher 1984 Complete w/Original instructions
6928 CLASSIC Space Mine Sweeper 1984 Complete w/Original instructions
6543 Harbor Scene   1994  SEALED
232  HOME MAKER SCENE 1978 SEALED
677  CLASSIC CASTLE Knights 1978 Complete w/Original instructions
6306 Road Signs     1980 SEALED
2147 AIRLINE PROMO  1997 SEALED
1775 AIRLINE PROMO  1994 SEALED
6336 Helicopter Transport 1995 SEALED
6340 Hook & Ladder Fire Truck 1994 BUILT ONCE! Box all inserts
6341 Light Plane    1994 SEALED
6342 Rescue Helicopter 1993 SEALED
6344 Police Units    1993 SEALED
6346 Shuttle Launch Crew 1993 SEALED
6334 Beach Rescue    1996 SEALED
6335  Race Car Transport 1996 SEALED
6337 Race Scene      1996 SEALED
6338 Coast Guard Base 1995 SEALED
6330 Cargo Depot      1998 SEALED

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1672357506

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1672341815

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1672724628

Again, keep checking back for additional sets! MANY on the way!

Sincerely,
Mike
amf67@gateway.net (ebay)
e-mail --  FETSKO2@aol.com