 Marketplace / Auctions / 885
884  |  886
Subject:
Interest in a #1831 auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:26:28 GMT

Would anyone be interested in an auction of #1831 (Maersk Cargo Truck and
Trailer)?

I'll be putting a scan of this set on my website tonight and may purchase a
few which I'll put up for auction if the demand is good.  Starting price
would be about US$14 (not including postage from NZ).  Note: This truck is
very similar to the ColorLine truck available in some parts of Europe but
features a unique light blue livery.

Sanjay

PS: Sorry, I won't be able to enter into straight sales.

--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds