 Marketplace / Auctions / 8842
    Lego Direct on ebay! —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Wow! They've started! (URL) quite surprized! I hope they will put some better items. The mini-MAXI-figs are cute but not even made out of legos... HEY LEGO-DIRECT! PLEASE! MORE STUFF MADE OUT OF BRICKS! I know you can do better! ;~) I like the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)