 Marketplace / Auctions / 8832
8831  |  8833
Subject:
[eBay] Swan Castle auctions are underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 05:13:22 GMT

We've started the ball rolling with two very tasty lots:

1906 Majisto's tower... buy it now for 35 or start the bidding at a buck
(first of two copies of this one, this set features semi rare turret top roof)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1667737442

and

6009 Black Knight... buy it now for 20 or start the bidding at a buck
(first of 3 copies of this one... this set features rare breastplate armor)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1667755115

We're just getting started, keep watching my eBay auctions for more to come.
In cases where we have multiple copies of the same set (which is true for
many of the sets) we will start with the less complete ones first,
auctioning the more complete ones off later in the sequence.

Regrettably, many of the sets in this collection weren't as complete as we
were led to believe they would be when we were deciding whether to buy it or
not, but it's still yielding up some very choice sets that are not seen all
that often these days.

Thanks for looking!

Bill, John and Larry