 Marketplace / Auctions / 8808
8807  |  8809
Subject:
More Planes, Trains and Automobiles..Plus Technic,MT on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 02:41:01 GMT

We have added 11 more sealed sets to our auction. We now have 50+ sealed
sets. We have a little bit of everything, most are 1990-1996 era sets.

Highlights are the

4549 Road n Rail Hauler ( mint box)
9365 DACTA community vehicles (contains several vintage town vehicles)
4539 Train Level Crossing (the red one, mint box)
4552 Train Cargo Crane
2150  Red Train Station
4555  Freight Loading Station
6250  Cross Bone Clipper