 Marketplace / Auctions / 8794
8793  |  8795
Subject:
WTT Bunnies for various parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:55:42 GMT

OK, just to make things clear, I have several cute little bunnies and I want
some or most off the following list:

Parts
1 grey technic 24x43 hub
2 blue 2x1 town taps
1 grey 3x4 33' slope
1 grey 3x2 33' slope
5 black 6x8 plates
1 yellow 6x10 plate
1 yellow 4x10 plate
2 red 6x6 plates
2 trans clear 1x1 plates
1 yellow technic wing front pn 2743

Don't mind used, but NO ABC (cheers Richard!)

CDROM only from Lego Studio 1349 (canadians?)

Sets
7159 Pod racer bucket (US S@H a few weeks ago)
Tie fighter (even minus stormtrooper)
Wattos Junk Yard
ATST
Imperial Shuttle

or WHY? (any classic space or Technic)

I am in the UK, and make me an offer, including shipping.  I can also get 4052s
and some 4053s.

Mark Morgan

Lugnet member 514