 Marketplace / Auctions / 8786
    eBay Minifig Auctions closing today... —Troy Cefaratti
   My eBay Minifig auctions are closing today. Still going cheap, take a look! To view all of my auctions, go here: (URL) Listed: Item name: lego - 10 Blue Chain Mail Castle Minifigs To view item, click here: (URL) name: Lego - 20 Rock Raiders Axel (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)