 Marketplace / Auctions / 878
AUCTION: Dacta Community Vehicles subsets (Recycle Truck, etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:02:08 GMT

I bought a bunch of the older Dacta Community Vehicles sets, and wish to
auction off many of the subsets in order to pay off some of the bill on
these things. I want to keep as much as possible, but ALL are for sale
right now until I pay off the bill.

All info (sets, pictures, prices, etc) is at
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/Dacta/

NOTE: Kaplan, which USED to sell this set (9365) IS out of them (I just
verified while ordering another set), and AFAIK, they were the last place
to get them, so these subsets are going to get REAL hard to find real
fast.

NOTE2:  DO NOT NOT NOT send bids to this Email address, use the one on the
Auction page.  I will ignore any bids sent here.

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |