 Marketplace / Auctions / 8746
    **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content** —James Brown
   :( Pretty much what it says, I'm afraid. Please update your links appropriately. (thanks to Joel McKale for giving me the heads up; he's not where he can post right now, but dropped me a line) thanks, James (crossposted for visibility, FUT to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)