 Marketplace / Auctions / 8744
  (eBay) 100 lots of new LEGO pieces, closing Saturday - Tuesday

Greetings: In my wife and my latest parts auction, we have 100 lots of new LEGO pieces on eBay. There are 15 or so auctions ending each day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then another 55 or so lots closing Tuesday night. Our starting prices are low, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)