 Marketplace / Auctions / 874
873  |  875
Subject:
Franks 60'and70's unopend box auction:train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:53:53 GMT

Hi,

Here are 3 sets from the 70's and one from 1969 for auction.

Set# Theme   Year Bid Bidder Status
157  train   1969 $39 han going1
200 universal 1975 $20 Matthew sold
787 Access.   1977 $5 Wendybill sold
810 advanced  1974 $50 koesel sold

The sets comes in sealed box. Boxes has shelf wear and got some
scratches.

157 Direction Switch and 4 Posts
Price tag on the box. Box is wrapped in cellophane.
scan of the box: http://home.nordwest.net/fl/157.htm

200 Family (Big People) Universal
Price tag on the box. Box is wrapped in cellophane.
scan of the box: http://home.nordwest.net/fl/200.htm

787: Storage Cloth
Box is wrapped in cellophane, but the cellophane
is heavy damage.
scan of the box: http://home.nordwest.net/fl/787.htm

810 Universal Building Set, Advanced (pre Technic?)
Price tag on the box.
scan of the box: http://home.nordwest.net/fl/810.htm

CONDITIONS:
1. Read the conditions.

2. Buyer pays shipping from germany.

3. The auction starts on 15/02/99. It will be open until 23/02/99,
after that it becomes a going1, going2, gone auction.If a set is in
going2 status, any bid will bring it back to going1 status.
Update on mondays ,wednesday and friday.

4. The bids should be paid by moneyorder, or cash.

5. I reserve the right to pull an item from the auction (or add one).

6. The bids should be send to f.lehmann@nwn.de

7. All bids must be in $US.
   Items valued under $20:  Bid at least $1
   Items valued between $20-$50:  Bid at least $2
   Items valued between $50-$100:  Bid at least $5
   Items valued over $100: Bid at least $10, US funds.

8. I will ship the moment I have received the money.
When I have to clear a Payment, I ship after clearing.