 Marketplace / Auctions / 8738
    FS: Harry Potter 4709 Hogwart's Castle —Scott Runkle
   I have listed one on eBay with no reserve: (URL) can also source a few more of the 4709, plus the other HP sets now that I finally found a store that has some. Not sure how long they will stay on the shelves though. Please contact me if you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)