 Marketplace / Auctions / 8732
    EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center —Michael Hopkins
   If any of you are interested, I have a brand new unopened 6776 Ogel Control Center for auction on Ebay. You can't get these in stores any more. (URL) Thanks for your consideration. (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Perhaps my local K-Mart is an anomaly, or maybe you wouldn't classify it as a store, but there were 3 or 4 of these sitting on the shelf this weekend. Portray well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center —Tom Reed
   (...) that they are ignoring it! My TRU store still has about 5 of those sets for sale. I've seen some left at other TRU stores too! Walmart and Target seemed to have removed the sets at their stores although my Walmart put them back on the shelves (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)