 Marketplace / Auctions / 870
    FA: 6597 Century Skyway - going2 —Charles Eric McCarthy
   I have a new 6597 Century Skyway for auction. Current bid is $225. It is going2 right now, next update Monday night. Please email me for more information or to make a bid. Sincerely, /Eric McCarthy/ bendyarm@aol.com (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)