 Marketplace / Auctions / 8668
  New Lego Categories on eBay

I just noticed that eBay has new categories for Lego. The new top level is category 18998. These are the sections: Bulk Bricks, Lots (0) Duplo, Primo, Baby (0) Robotics, Mindstorm (0) Sets (0) Technic, Bionicle (0) Other Lego (3426) I left the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Lego Categories on eBay

(...) I think this is brand new as of today (Friday 9/14). I also noticed a problem with the search function in this new category. Items I could find last night keep coming back with "no results" and even common terms and set numbers get no hits. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)