 Marketplace / Auctions / 8659
  Feeling good and hungry?

Something unprecedented in the history of custom kits is coming soon... watch this space. (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Feeling good and hungry?

(...) Don't tell me you've licensed Tom McDonald's Spamcake diner.... Paul Sinasohn, who is still working on his Secret Train Project LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Feeling good and hungry?

(...) OK, I won't. Way more unprecedented than that. (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)