 Marketplace / Auctions / 8649
    Auction announcement; classic space, M-Tron, Blacktron etc —Ian Bishop
   Hello again everyone, I'm back after an 18-month absence, largely due to home study. Kicking off with a small auction to clear the decks of surplus sets acquired in that time. I guess I'll be a new face to many of you, but I'm sure many of the old (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)