 Marketplace / Auctions / 8606
    FA (eBay): 5-day Set Auctions, Wave Two —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, Wave two has arrived! I'm getting rid of a clutch of sets this time that I was too sentimental about last time, so here's your chance to cash in on my need for rent money! :) Highlights: -MISB 6038 Wolfpack Renegades -MISB 1747 Pirates (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)