 Marketplace / Auctions / 8603
  eBay auction: 4547 Club Car

Hi, I've put up my 4547 Club Car for auction on eBay. You can be assured that it's the REAL thing from 1993 since the original instructions are included (and the re-release isn't quite out yet). The bid's currently at $28.25 and the auction ends on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)