 Marketplace / Auctions / 8575
Re: Classic Space Sets MISB on ebay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 18:03:40 GMT

in article GHLpo1.25A@lugnet.com, Dave Lovelace wrote:

Hello!

I've listed all of the following sets on ebay this morning, all of which are
MISB except the 928:

Hi Dave,

Please don't post auction announcements to the regular newsgroups. I did
this once as a newbie, but I admit I didn't read the ToU thoroughly the
first time through.

Here's the quote:

11. do not) Post auction announcements, updates, or listings (³auction
spam²) in discussion groups which do not explicitly welcome their presence.
If you are unsure whether auction spam is appropriate in a given discussion
group, check the group¹s descriptive charter. If the discussion group¹s
charter does not explicitly say that auction postings are allowed in the
group, then such posts are not welcome. Currently, the only LUGNET
discussion group which allows auction spam is lugnet.market.auction, which
was established specifically for auctions.

Thanks!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations