 Marketplace / Auctions / 8492
8491  |  8493
Subject:
FA (eBay): 5-day Set Auctions, Wave One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:30:55 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   I'm selling off the first wave of my service packs and
   sets, to finance my existence for the next month and a half
   until I get paid (grrr)!  All auctions are for new items,
   and all end at about this time on Monday, 23 July 2001.

   This includes:

   81mm 24x43 tyres packs 2x5246
   Pirates service pack 5058
   Rapid River Village 6766
   Shark's Crystal Cave 6190
   Mos Espa Podrace 7171
   Flying Ninja's Fortress 6093
   Arctic Base 6575

   To view the lot, use the URL below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=lfbraun&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

   Good luck, happy bidding, and thanks for keeping me solvent!

   best

   LFB