 Marketplace / Auctions / 8478
FA: MISB 6540, 6541, 6987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:36:31 GMT

Franz Koeck
Vienna/Austria
Mail to: fkoeck@aon.at

I will sell for the highest bid the following new sets (MINT IN SEALED BOX):

6540 Pier Police
6541 Intercoastal Seaport
6987 Message-Intercept Base

Also for sale (NEW, MISB) - ask for details:

4532 Level Crossing
4552 Cargo Crane
4558 Metroliner
5540 Formula 1 Racer
7858 Remote Control Electric Point, Right Hand

Many used sets for sale you can find at

http://members.aon.at/fkoeck/lego/sale.htm

Please note that your messages will be answered on July 22 because I am
vacationing next week.

Thank you

Franz