 Marketplace / Auctions / 8405
  SIX 6389s on Ebay

I have listed SIX 6389s on Ebay, Dutch. The transblue/red/white door slats have been replaced with clear/red. Starting bid is $40, I hope they actually sell at the starting price. (URL) all my lots at (URL) Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FOUR 6389s on Ebay

Right now I have FOUR 6389s listed on Ebay. Same setup as last time. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.auction)