 Marketplace / Auctions / 8385
Re: "I can think of at least two things wrong with that title." (Nelson Muntz, The Simpsons)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:26:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Matthew Gerber writes:
I'm not going to explain it...just go look for yourselves. Sigh.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1603873955

Maybe that's why there are no bids. <grin>

   Extra!  Extra!  He got a buck!

   best

   LFB