 Marketplace / Auctions / 8369
Update FA: E-Bay - 6979
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 01:50:02 GMT

To All,

I am continuing to sell my miscellaneous sets from various sources, here are
a few more:

6979 UFO Interstellar Starfighter - Currently $16.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1602943188

I will add some more sets soon, and some parts finally, so stay tuned!

As always, any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at
ssanburn@skyenet.net
Thanks for looking and bidding, have a great week! : )

Scott S.