 Marketplace / Auctions / 8364
Re: Train, Model Team, ReQ, etc, listed on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:02:04 GMT

I've listed another bunch of lots, including another 4552 and 4532, 1298, race roadplates, 24x43 tires, garage
door packs, 6334, and 4565.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I've listed a bunch of lots on Ebay, and will be listing more over the
next few weeks (time to clear out some excess Lego to give me some
sorting room, and find out what I DO have!).

Current listings:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=talonts&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Sets listed:
4555 (GONE - Buy It Nowed!)
4552 (GONE - Buy It Nowed!) - listing 1 more later
4532 (GONE - Buy It Nowed!) - listing 1 more later
2150 (GONE - Buy It Nowed!)
6479,6473,6451 - all in one lot
5542
5561
4561
1252,1253,1254,1255,1256 - all in one lot
8458
6369

--
Tom Stangl