 Marketplace / Auctions / 834
Re: Mini auction.: 8865 Testcar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:15:25 GMT

Hello,

I would like to offer up a 8865 testcar for auction.

The set is used. No box. It comes with the original instructions.
The instructions are in a bad condition, some lost sheets are replace
with bw-copies.
Pieces in good condition.

Set# Theme Year Bid Bidder,Status
8865 Technic 1989 $75 jens,going2

CONDITIONS:
1. Read the conditions.

2. Buyer pays shipping from germany.

3. The auction is a going1, going2, gone auction.
   Update on mondays ,wednesday and friday.

4. The bids should be paid by moneyorder, personal-cheque or cash.

5. I reserve the right to pull an item from the auction (or add one).

6. The bids should be send to f.lehmann@nwn.de

7. All bids must be in $US.
   Items valued under $20:  Bid at least $1
   Items valued between $20-$50:  Bid at least $2
   Items valued between $50-$100:  Bid at least $5
   Items valued over $100: Bid at least $10, US funds.

8. I will ship the moment I have received the money.
When I have to clear a Payment, I ship after clearing.

E-mail me with any questions.