 Marketplace / Auctions / 8265
8264  |  8266
Subject:
1592 Town Square + 396 Thatcher Perkins + more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 13:10:30 GMT

Hi,

I've got some really nice items on ebay, including the already mentioned
1592 and 396.  I've also got a number of early-to-mid-70's Building Sets up
for grabs, including 350 Spanish Villa, 361 Tea Garden, 712 Seaplane, 760
London Bus, and many more!  Check 'em out.  There's about five days left.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=jotandjab&completed=0&sort=0&since=-1

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx