 Marketplace / Auctions / 8164
eBay: New train - the small green one!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 07:19:29 GMT

Starts at only $0.99. No reserve. Quick 3-day auction - ends this Monday

LEGO "My Own Train" Small Green Engine
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=586480053

If the winning bidder pays using PayPal, this train could reach the US
around May 11 or Australia around May 15!!!

Thanx for looking,

Just Jono .oO