 Marketplace / Auctions / 8162
8161  |  8163
Subject:
6990 Monorail for auction - PLEASE READ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 16:30:11 GMT

Due to a capital problem at my Internet-provider I have not received the
messages sent to me between April 27 and May 03. I kindly ask you to repeat
all your messages sent to me during this time. I am very sorry for this but
I had no influence on this problem. Therefore I repeat my message dated May
01:

Franz Koeck
Vienna/Austria
Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at

I have for auction the following set:

6990 Monorail Transport System (used, very played but no parts are broken,
works well, one part is missing - see picture, comes with original box and
original instruction)
Picture at www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/6990.jpg

I kindly ask your for bids for this item (I think minimum bid should be USD
50,--)

Please visit my LEGO-SALE-Homepage: www.user.xpoint.at/koeck/lego/sale.htm

Thank you

Franz