 Marketplace / Auctions / 8140
8139  |  8141
Subject:
6807 Auction. Rare Classic Space...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:43:27 GMT

I have one copy of 6807 to Auction.
This is the small promo set from 1985 that seems to be very hard to find. I
don't think that it was released in the USA.

The pieces are all in excellent condition, no problems.
The instructions are used and have creases in them, with a tiny hole
present. They can still be folded back into the original shape.

Current bid $20 USD to BDarrow
Shipping and handling $5 USD.

I have 4 scans of the instructions that I can email on request. They are
about 204K as a .jpg file each as I am not sure how to chop the page to only
show the scanned image. My knowledge of computers is only basic.

I've been buying and selling Lego on rtl from June 1997.
My first time on Lugnet though!  A great place!
The set will be sent airmail from Melbourne, Australia.
I prefer cheque payment. Insurance is up to you.
I'll update bids as they come in to the bidders.
Goodluck...
Thanks!