 Marketplace / Auctions / 8138
8137  |  8139
Subject:
technic 8450 mission on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:18:27 GMT

   Greetings, Technic Freaks!

   Now is your chance to grab this unique Lego set, released only in Europe!
   Only 4 hours left to bid on this beauty...

   Check out the photos at:

   http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=582625601

   Give it time to load, please.  I have a few more, so feel free to
   contact me anytime if you are interested in this set.  There is a
   companion set, Lego 8482, that I can get ahold of in Europe if you
   are interested.  I can even make a package deal for the two sets
   together - please contact me if you are interested!  You can e-mail
   me at the above address (remove the NOSPAM).

   Thanks,

   Jean-Marc (lugnet#98)