 Marketplace / Auctions / 8115
8114  |  8116
Subject:
7867 MISB, giant used 70s Blue Train Set, Technic and system parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:56:18 GMT

Hello
Have 5 auctions running out the over next 3 day, 4 tommorow and 1 wednesday:

Running out tommorow:

7867 MISB absolutly new in box, top condition

2,2 Kilos (over 4 lbs) Lego system pieces (no junk, no broken pieces, no
Technic, no Duplo, no Fabuland and no instructions, these parts do need a wash
though) see pic on auction

1,5 Kilos (over 3 lbs) Technic parts, som special parts, like 3 9V motors,
scoop. metal hook (large one) wheels, propeller from 8855, lots of parts from
8855, some Pneumatic parts and much more (see pic on auction), parts are clean
and in very good condition.

37 printed parts, mostly from 70s and 80s, some in very used condition) see pic
on auction

Running out wednesday:

Very large package of 4,5V train stuff from the 70s, like 2 motors (have been
checked and run), battery wagon (clean inside and works), battery box (clean
inside and work), 4 waggon bottoms with wheels and a bunch of track, see pic on
auction

To find my auctions look for seller hd-germany on Ebay or if this works, this
link for my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid
=hd-germany&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

I am in germany but American and canadian buyers can pay to my US account with
domestic money order in US $, all others payment directly to me here in
Germany, i will ship anywhere in the world, no problem.
if you have questios, please feel free to mail me, and don't forget $1 US is
about 2,16 german marks.

Hope you find something you can use.
Paul
Lugnet member 567