 Marketplace / Auctions / 8081
Re: Selling my entire collection (214 sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Darrell King writes:
Hey everyone... I have finally gone off the deep end and decided to sell my
entire lego collection. It contains 214 sets containing over 25,000 pieces
(over 350 minifigs included).

[remainder of auction announcement snipped]

Thanks for looking,
Darrell

Darrell,
Feel free to post about your auction(s) to your heart's content in the
.market.auction group, but the .market.shopping group doesn't allow for
auctions in its charter.  Please review the Discussion Group Terms and
Conditions for more details.  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement

Thanks,

--
Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com>

OOPS! Sorry about that... This is like the second time I've ever posted
anything...

Darrell