 Marketplace / Auctions / 8057
8056  |  8058
Subject:
Have I gone slightly mad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:19:07 GMT

Silver Champion, Space Shuttle, Freight & Crane Railway, ZNAP

All with starting bids of $0.01 and no reserve:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=astabno

Mad?  Let the market decide.  I want to clear out my stash.

Other sale items don't belong in this post but can be found where you might
expect them to be listed.

Bid well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/