 Marketplace / Auctions / 8022
Re: 8460 crane truck auction just started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:48:26 GMT

This is Pietro's first auction (I think) but having already done business
with him I can easily affirm that he is a reliable and honest seller :)

Bid with confidence

Ciao
Ezio
--
Lugnet #476
Brickbay Store http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ezio
"Pietro Boschi" <p.boschi@posta.alinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
MISB 8460 just posted up on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=57579
4296

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at
p.boschi@posta.alinet.it

Pietro