 Marketplace / Auctions / 8008
Re: Ending this evening: Girders & TIE Fighter parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:30:00 GMT

Jonathan Lopes wrote in message ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayisapi.d11?viewitem&item=572716872

This is one of my first attempts to reference a link so • hopefully it works.
If not, you can do a search under lego for Girders.

Jonathan, the d11 you have in there should be dll (dee-ell-ell).
Then it will work. Easiest way by far is to go to teh page and
copy the link from the location bar in your browser (you can
delete all the junk after the item number).

Kevin
------
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com