 Marketplace / Auctions / 7991
Re: ebay/watch list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:53:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Anyone else annoyed w/ebay for sending email notices about :
"Don't forget!"  y  "items on your item watch list are ending soon. Bid now
before it's too late." ?

sheree

You can turn this off - I had to dig to find how, since it's not at My Ebay,
which I use constantly.  In the boxed links at the top, click on Services, and
in the My Ebay section there's "Change my notification preferences", where you
can find the switches to control what e-mail you get sent.  It's annoying if
you watch a lot of stuff, but if not I agree it'd be nice to get a heads-up.

http://pages.ebay.com/services/myebay/optin-login.html

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey