 Marketplace / Auctions / 7980
  Lego 8450 Mission on eBay

Greetings, Technic Freaks! Now is your chance to grab this unique Lego set, released only in Europe! Only two hours left to bid on this beauty... Check out the photos at: (URL) it time to load, please. I have a few more, so feel free to contact me (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)