 Marketplace / Auctions / 7944
    Re: Another large auction - for real —Arnold Staniczek
   (...) Oh well, it's not THAT exciting at all. The seller does not write a single word about the condition of bricks and instructions, but he explicitely states that he does not guarantee for completeness. He didn't even verify if the bricks match (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Another large auction - for real —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I guess you may be right....I guess the list of sets, excited me...its a shame I don't know German :-) Benjamin Medinets (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)