 Marketplace / Auctions / 7926
  Ebay user: madmaximilian - Markus Maier - madmaximilian@gmx.de

Hello all, It looks like I have been ripped by this guy. I paid 225 DEM (about 100 USD) for an Ebay auction. He confirmed the payment to me (feb 13th) in my feedback. After that nothing happened, no response to my mails (about 10 of them). Notice (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay user: madmaximilian - Markus Maier - madmaximilian@gmx.de

Ton Reesink <ton@reesink.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: GAEwvJ.7y8@lugnet.com... (...) Try and post a message in the forum of the German Lego AFOL community www.1000steine.de to find out if someone there knows something about this guy. It's the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)