 Marketplace / Auctions / 7915
7914  |  7916
Subject:
Special Lego Pack up for Auction (ebay) includes 8 Lego sets and a Back Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 04:42:25 GMT

HI all I imagine this is where and that I am allowed to place this here?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=570714090

Taken from the site "This is a rare and hard to find Lego pack of 8 sets
(yes this is how it is sold and bought!) I am not too sure if this set has a
number though. 80% of these sets are now unavailable and hard to find. They
are sets from Korea etc (Korean writing on most sets). The sets included
are: #6709 - Tribal Chief from the 'Western Series' 1997, #6007 - Batlord
from the 'Castle/Fright Nights Series' 1997, #6439 - Mini Dumper from the
'Town/City-Center Series' 1999, #6452 - Mini Rocket Launcher from the 'Space
Port Series' 1999, #6236 - King Kahuka from the 'Pirates/Islanders series'
1994, #6407 - Fire Chief from the 'Town Series' 1997, #6555 - Sea Hunter
from the 'Town/Divers series' 1997, #6942 - Zo Weevil from the
'Space/Insectoids Series' 1999. All this comes in a Special Clear front Back
Pack with Lego Icons from various themes/sets!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Please
email me for anymore needed info! Payment can be either Australian Dollars
OR AMERICAN DOLLARS!!!"

Many thanks and I hope you will check it out! Four days to go!

Mel