 Marketplace / Auctions / 7802
  Re: AucZILLA XIV just around the corner

Todd, any idea when the shipment of Auc xiii and xiv will be done? I sent you few E-mail but you never get back to me :-( Thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AucZILLA XIV just around the corner

(...) Ug, yes, I got those (I'm not ugging you, I'm ugging me) and wanted to write back after checking my mailing records and the few last packages to see if yours was in it, then I forgot, and I forgot the second time, and the third time... I did (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AucZILLA XIV just around the corner

(...) Whew, OK -- found it -- both packages. Found your XIV stuff last night right away and nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't find your XIII stuff. Then I found it tonight. I just checked the records, and you're all paid up now for both, so (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)