 Marketplace / Auctions / 7754
    attention - Gene Rodriguez / The Brickyard / BAD TRADER ALERT —Franklin W. Cain
   Gene, It is now February, more than six months since your original message announcing your "temporary" hiatus. I have been more than patient. I want to clear my account and receive all remaining Lego parts due to me. Furthermore, I expect you to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: attention - Gene Rodriguez / The Brickyard / BAD TRADER ALERT —Franklin W. Cain
   I have received one and only one message from Gene Rodriguez since posting this message (below), in which he asks for my mailing address (citing loss of his online database as the reason for needing this). Since then, nothing, in spite of two (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)