 Marketplace / Auctions / 772
Re: Auction: Paradisa 6404 Carriage Ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:55:37 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I'm confused, people. Why am I the only bidder on this? I certainly

I would guess that the price is higher than people want to pay.  It's 60
pieces.  Minx Kelly wrote "60 pcs for 7-8$ is pretty close to the
average of 10cents a piece i like to stick to, so i am happy."  At $16,
though it's almost $.27 per.

Also, as Kevin John Stefan wrote in his review of this set, "this is
just an unimportant, dull stop in the long decline of Paradisa."  (Not
exactly high praise.)

don't have to take all three, and there seemed a lot of interest in it,
yet I'm holding at the opening bid level!

I'd buy all at $10, (and maybe one for $12ish) but that's a long way
below the opening bid.

If you do buy them up, and you want to trade one each of the minifigs
for plates or something, let me know.

--
my thoughts,

Christopher L. Weeks